Saturday, July 22, 2017
Ride from the Hotel in Fort Bidwell to the Niles Hotel in Alturas in one day!
Modoc County is great for cyclists! No traffic, good roads, local history, fabulous scenery and the people are friendly and fun.
Challenge yourself – bike over the 6,300 foot Cedar Pass with 1,650 ascent and then a long downhill ride. Cross over the Warner Mountains, viewing the Hayes Mountain range and tranquil valleys. Experience rugged beauty as you bike past miles of scenic Modoc County in northeast California.
Rules & Registration
- Everyone wears approved helmet
- Bikers are in good condition
- Ride single file – be courteous
- Watch for signs posted along all routes
- Start at Fort Bidwell Hotel and finish at Historic Niles Hotel